[3dem] Vacancy in R&D Thermo Fisher, Eindhoven The Netherlands

Kuijper, Maarten maarten.kuijper at thermofisher.com
Tue Jun 18 04:52:34 PDT 2019

At Thermo Fisher Scientific, located in Eindhoven The Netherlands, we have a new vacancy in our New Product Development (R&D) team: 'Workflow engineer sample preparations - CryoEM'.

Our team is pursuing improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the sample creation process for Cryo-EM.

The successful candidate should have a strong background in sample preparation protocols of biological specimen for structural analysis as well as advanced cryoem expertise from application point of view ( understand image and relation to end result).

For further particulars and to apply for these posts, please follow

Workflow Engineer Sample Preparation: http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ShowJob/Id/682853/Workflow-Engineer-Sample-Preperations-CryoEM/

Regards,

Maarten Kuijper

Workflow Architect, Research and Development

Thermo Fisher Scientific
maarten.kuijper at thermofisher.com<mailto:maarten.kuijper at thermofisher.com>