[3dem] Elsa cryo holder

Haifeng He haifenghe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:22:37 PDT 2019

Nice! Hope the other users don't have to re-invent the wheels again. I
looked at the 3L pot more carefully and see the manufacturer is Huskey (not
Husky) and searched and saw the same pot on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Insulated-Thermal-Coffee-Brushed-Stainless/dp/B00T2G550S

I'm pretty sure it is the same.

Best,
Haifeng