[3dem] Water Cooling System and Vibration Cancellation

Claudia Lopez lopezcl at ohsu.edu
Thu Jul 25 11:49:10 PDT 2019

At OHSU and the Pacific Northwest Center for CryoEM we use TMC active cancellation tables. We have a bridge next to us for public transportation (train, buses and street car) and they work really well.
Claudia

Claudia S. López, PhD
Director Multiscale Microscopy Core
Co-Director Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC).