[3dem] Water Cooling System and Vibration Cancellation

Mariena Silvestry Ramos ms3289 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 25 09:31:19 PDT 2019

Hi Xiaodi,

Profs Muller and Koukoutis here at Cornell, along with my co-managers, have done quite a bit of room design. We have radiant panels in our 300kV room, as well as sound panels and vibration isolation for atomic imaging in STEM. They've also advised on room design at other facilities and have put together some cool (and funny) papers.

Check the second paper here, which goes over cooling, vibration etc.

http://muller.research.engineering.cornell.edu/optimizingyourmicroscope

Best,

Mariena

Sent from my Game Boy