[3dem] Reminder: Cryo-EM position in MRC-LMB Cambridge

Shaoxia Chen shaoxia at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 2 04:42:06 PDT 2019

Dear Microscopists,

The application invitation for Cryo-EM staff position at MRC-LMB,
Cambridge will be closed after tomorrow 3rd July. The application link is:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BSS821/electron-microscopy-research-support-officer-structural-studies

Click "Apply" for the job description.

Best wishes,

Shaoxia

--
Shaoxia Chen

Head of Electron Microscope Facility (1N020)
Medical Research Council - Laboratory of Molecular Biology
(MRC-LMB)
Francis Crick Avenue
Cambridge Biomedical Campus
Cambridge CB2 0QH  UK