[3dem] K3 optimal dose rate & F20 parallel illumination

Sen, Anindito andysen at tamu.edu
Thu Feb 14 10:50:26 PST 2019

HI,

We have a similar issue. Thanks for the information and the paper.

Regards

Anindito Sen. Ph.D

Microscopy and Imaging Center
Texas A&M University
301 Old Main Dr
College Station, TX 77843-2257

Office: ILSB Room 1133
<http://microscopy.tamu.edu/>Tel. 979-458-9881
fax: 979-847-8933
http://microscopy.tamu.edu<http://microscopy.tamu.edu/>

From: 3dem <3dem-bounces at ncmir.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Mariena Silvestry Ramos <ms3289 at cornell.edu>
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 12:44 PM
To: Garry P Morgan <Garry.Morgan at colorado.edu>, "3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu" <3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: [3dem] K3 optimal dose rate & F20 parallel illumination

Hi Garry,

Yes, you'll want to work in nP. We're encountering the same issue with our new Arctica and had a Thermo apps person here helping us with validation. We're using this awesome paper as our work guide:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/141994v1<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.biorxiv.org_content_10.1101_141994v1&d=DwMGaQ&c=ODFT-G5SujMiGrKuoJJjVg&r=d0bn34cruVB1VWavzhgmaA&m=7V_jh_i0cwQqkNDnEy0qG2aMagwoNQJNmxk-dnBezKY&s=4d2J5owJIAZm8leQXSofAsGmODnGqaLS4zYVXXecBX8&e=>

I'd also check notes from UMass and LBNL. Lots of helpful hints from various groups.

HTH,

Mariena

Sent from my Game Boy