[3dem] Help with 7z issue, likely also with DM/GMS software

Jason Kaelber jason.kaelber at rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 5 09:51:45 PST 2019

Aguang, we also had an issue with DM/GMS occurring at exactly midnight & reported it to Gatan about one year ago. Their engineers were unable to solve the problem over a couple months and did not seem to have any path forward. In the end, I simply changed the time zone on the Gatan computer so "midnight" falls around 11AM local time, when someone is around to restart DM if needed. I would say we end up seeing this problem once every month or two.