[3dem] repairs / replacement Quorum PP2000T transfer device

Lu Gan lu at anaphase.org
Wed Aug 28 02:21:16 PDT 2019

Dear 3DEM,

I want to follow-up on our Quorum PP2000T incident. We dropped the transfer
device, resulting a cracked window. The community offered lots of great
advice -- Thank you all! We got two plastic replacement windows from TGS
Technologies for a fraction of what Quorum wanted to charge for one window.
The replacement works fine.

Happy milling!

Cheers.
Lu