[3dem] search on EMDataResource

Jacopo Marino jacopo.marino at psi.ch
Mon Aug 26 05:30:11 PDT 2019

Dear All,

I'm wondering whether there is a more accurate way of searching for all
cryo-EM structures obtained in complex with a Fab fragment than just
typing "Fab fragment" in the search field on the EMDataResource database.

Doing this way, I count only 17 structures below 6 A, which sounds
little to me. Only 15 structures below 6 by searching for "Fab" only.

Sorry if I've missed anything obvious. Any suggestion is very much
appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,

Jacopo.

--