[3dem] Copy of the 3DEM GRC 1987

Bridget Carragher bcarr at nysbc.org
Fri Apr 12 13:33:02 PDT 2019

Hello 3DEM folks,
Does anyone have a version of the program from 1987 of the 3DEM GRC?  Also the group photo would be nice.  If so I would be grateful if you could send me a digital copy.
Thanks,
Bridget
P.S.  The GRC offices do not have the programs back further than about 1995.  It might be nice to collect an archive of all the early ones and the pictures.  If people have these I would be happy to collect and collate and put into a dropbox, or something like that.

Bridget Carragher
Simons Electron Microscopy Center
New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Avenue, New York NY 10027
(212) 939-0660;  bcarr at nysbc.org
National Resource for Automated Molecular Microscopy
http://nramm.nysbc.org