[3dem] Postdoc opportunity at the Kavli Institute (NL)

arjen jakobi xtalstuff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:57:56 PDT 2018

Dear all,

we invite applications for a postdoctoral fellowship in our lab at the
Department of Bionanoscience, Kavli Institute of Nanoscience  at Delft
University of Technology.

Candidates are invited join a MC-COFUND program for early career
researchers*. This provides opportunities for self-designed projects in
line with the research interests of our lab and, if applicable, a second
host lab with complementary expertise within the Kavli Institute or at our
partner universities in Leiden and the Erasmus Medical Center.

Opportunities exist both for candidates with an interest in structural
biology of in host-pathogen interactions and for candidates with an
interest in computational method development.

The Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at TU Delft is an exciting place to work
in an international, dynamic and collaborative environment with
state-of-the-art facilities.

Delft is a friendly historic university city with a highly international
population and a rich cultural scence, located at a short 30 min train ride
from Schiphol International Airport with connections to almost any part in
the world.

Come and join us!

If you are interested, please contact me by email (a.jakobi at tudelft.nl)
letting me know why you would like to join us and attaching a CV. For more
information see (http://cryoem.tudelft.nl).

Best,
Arjen

* Please note that candidates must not have spent more than 12 months in
the Netherlands in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date in
order to be eligible.