[3dem] questions about carbon coaters /glow discharge

Denis Chrétien denis.chretien at univ-rennes1.fr
Fri Sep 7 13:04:03 PDT 2018

We have purchased the Leica EM ACE600 about one year ago. Pretty happy with it, homogeneous glow discharge and carbon coating, with thickness monitor. It replaces our old (and huge) Edwards evaporators with minimum space taken on a bench.

Denis
Université de Rennes 1
UMR 6290, équipe TIPs
Campus de Beaulieu, Bât. 13