[3dem] Cryo-EM faculty search ongoing at MSU

Parent, Kristin kparent at msu.edu
Tue Sep 4 08:19:05 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

MSU is continuing with a tenure-track faculty search for candidates with expertise/interest in cryo-EM applications. This is part of a long-term vision to recruit and build at MSU. So far we have begun installation of a Talos Artica and have plans to continue to expand this facility/core group over the next five years.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and please forward this advertisement to all qualified candidates.

Cheers,
Kristin

--
Kristin N. Parent, Ph.D.
J. K. Billman, Jr., M.D. Endowed Research Professor