[3dem] electronic problems with Gatan 900 Cryo Controller

Mariena Silvestry Ramos ms3289 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 30 08:03:40 PDT 2018

Hi Tobias,

We had one of ours do that. I sent it for repairs as it was, I believe, a chip that was bad. I would "clear" the error by disconnecting and reconnecting some of the pins that go to the board in the front, but eventually it got stuck like this so in it went for repairs.

Hope this helps,

Mariena

Sent from my Game Boy