[3dem] Postdoctoral Research fellow position - closing date 22 Nov 2018

Panne, Daniel (Prof.) daniel.panne at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 08:32:58 PDT 2018

The Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology (LISCB) is one of five flagship research institutes recently established by the University of Leicester, UK. LISCB brings together internationally renowned research using structural biology, chemical biology and single molecule methods to investigate major challenges in fundamental biological processes. We are seeking to recruit a postdoctoral researcher to join the group of Prof Daniel Panne. The focus is on multi-protein complexes that are relevant in cancer biology and human disease including epigenetic gene/chromatin regulation and signaling in the innate immune system. The primary experimental techniques include protein crystallography, electron microscopy, protein expression, biochemistry.

For examples of recently published work please see e.g. Nature DOI: 10.1038/s41586-018-0621-1.

Please go to https://jobs.le.ac.uk/vacancies/vacancy-details.aspx?VacancyID=162&Display=1 for more information and to apply.

For informal queries please contact me directly.

best,
Daniel