[3dem] Gatan 910 multi specimen cryo transfer holder-- not for the neophyte

Tomohiro Nishizawa t-2438 at bs.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Oct 5 07:36:13 PDT 2018

Dear Tobias,

I only heard about their ongoing developing project and am not aware of
any specific information. But I think such a product will allow
effective use of traditional CryoEM for screening and also for high
resolution data collection if K2 camera is installed.
So I hope they will start selling soon.

Best,

Tomohiro,

>>> 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu