[3dem] Falcon 3 question

Craig Yoshioka yoshiokc at ohsu.edu
Thu Oct 4 15:59:29 PDT 2018

Thanks Mariena, I remember looking at those racks before; it’s good to get some confirmation that they work well.

Did you use the 42U height rack? Our F3 Storage Server (I believe an HP Apollo 4200) has a TDP of <800W.  Which isn’t too bad, those enclosures spec a thermal load of 12KW, which could fit quite a lot of the microscope rack-mounted equipment… it might be nice to throw all the noisy things in a rack like this…