[3dem] Cryo-TEM Sample Preparation Technology

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Mon Nov 5 05:17:19 PST 2018

Hi Everybody,

This is my first post on this community forum, and I am writing on behalf
of NanoSoft <http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com>.  NanoSoft is developing new
instruments and tools to make cryo-TEM sample preparation easier and more
efficient.  Our ultimate goal is to develop a blotless sample preparation
robot.  As we do so, we are also developing tools and accessories to help
make sample preparation easier and more efficient with current platforms.

We have now begun sales of our first product. The Cryo-Tweezers
<https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/cryo-tweezers> are tweezers for use with
the Vitrobot and make preparation more reliable and user friendly.  Several
others in this community have already tried out the Cryo-Tweezers and have
found their features to be valuable.  Furthermore, we are offering repair
services for our Cryo-Tweezers, so should your tweezer tips become damaged
at some point (as many inevitably do!), we can repair them for a much
cheaper price then buying a whole new Tweezer Assembly.

We are not currently able to sell outside of the US.  If you are interested
and located outside the US, please reach out to let us know and we will be
in touch when we begin international sales.

Thank you everyone, we look forward to meeting more people in this great
community!

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

*NanoSoft*