[3dem] Any SubAngstrom storage system users?

Mykhailo Kopylov mn12 at my.fsu.edu
Fri May 25 08:19:43 PDT 2018

Dear Toby,

We have been using SubAngstrom pucks/cane system at NYSBC-SEMC for quite a while, and we are very satisfied with the switch from the conical tubes. The system is great as a storage, but more importantly, it also made it much easier for us to organize and track grid boxes.

Let me know if you have any specific questions – I would be happy to answer.

Sincerely,
Misha
 --
Mykhailo (Misha) Kopylov, Ph.D.
Scientist, Simons Electron Microscopy Center