[3dem] Postdoc and research technician posts at University of Edinburgh

Marcus Wilson mdrwilson at gmail.com
Tue May 22 03:22:44 PDT 2018

 <CCP4BB at jiscmail.ac.uk>

Dear All,

A fully-funded Postdoc and research technician positions are available in
my new group at the Wellcome Trust Center for cell Biology at the
University of Edinburgh. We are interested in understanding how epigenetic
marks are placed, read and interpreted on chromatin (www.mdwilsonlab.com
<http://mdwilsonlab.com/>). We use a combination of techniques - primariliy
cryo-EM, biochemical and biophysical approaches - to investigate
nucleosome-chromatin protein complexes.

Please contact me with informal enquiries about the positions (
marcus.wilson at ed.ac.uk). The closing date for applications is 6th June and
full descriptions and links to the applications can be found below

*Postdoc*

https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=043711

* Research Technician*

https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=043706

[...]