[3dem] Research Associate, Electron Microscopist (NCI) open position

Natalia de Val natalia.deval at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:19:18 PDT 2018

Dear EM community,

Hope this email finds you well!

The Frederick National Laboratory is seeking for a Research Associate,
Electron Microscopist to join the Electron Microscopy Laboratory located in
Frederick, MD.

The Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research is a Federally Funded
Research and Development Center (FFRDC) sponsored by the National Cancer
Institute (NCI) and operated by Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. The lab
is working at the forefront of basic, translational, and clinical science
with a focus on cancer, AIDS, and infectious disease. We operate in the
public interest as a shared national resource, and collaborate with public
and private partners to discover, to innovate, and to improve human health.

Please, if interested, apply via this link: https://jobs.leidos.com/
ShowJob/Id/1562974/Electron-Microscopist-(NCI)/

If you have any question related to this position please contact:

*Kathryn M. Burke (Contractor)*

Sr. Recruiter

Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research

Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
HR, Suite 3400, ATRF
P.O. Box B
Frederick, MD 21702
Phone: 301-846-6074

kathy.burke at fnlcr.nih.gov

or

Natalia de Val, PhD

Director, Electron Microscopy Laboratory (EML)

Team Lead, Cryo-EM Facility, Center for Molecular Microscopy (CMM)

Center for Cancer Research (CCR), National Cancer Institute (NCI)

Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.

Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research

Mailing:  P.O. Box B, Frederick, MD 21702

Actual:  8560 Progress Drive, Frederick, MD 21701, room D2007

Phone: 301-846-5384

devalaldan2 at mail.nih.gov

 https://cmm.nci.nih.gov/

https://ncifrederick.cancer.gov/services/accessioning/