[3dem] Job/training opportunities in Cryo-EM at the Molecular Microscopy Consortium (MMC) at the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina

Mario Borgnia mborgnia at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:47:49 PDT 2018

Dear all,
I am pleased to announce that we have several openings at all levels at the
Molecular Microscopy Consortium (MMC) at the Research Triangle Park.
The MMC is a collaborative effort involving Duke University, UNC Chapel
Hill and the NIEHS.  The mission of the MMC is to enable the use of single
particle cryo-EM and other tools in molecular microscopy by research groups
at partner institutions. The MMC seeks to provide guidance and expertise in
solving macromolecular structures at near atomic resolution and ensure
access to high resolution electron microscopy. We aim to achieve these
goals by establishing a collaborative environment adaptable to the specific
needs of each research group.
We have deployed a Titan Krios and a Talos Arctica and a second Talos
Arctica is expected to be functional in the fall
For more details write to directly at mborgnia at nih.gov

Best,

Mario J. Borgnia