[3dem] Vacuum pump for glow discharge purposes

John Rubinstein john.rubinstein at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 1 18:28:16 PST 2018

Dear Lena,

We’ve used the Pelco easiGLOW extensively with the standard pump for the past four or five years. It works nicely and I think it is great system. My only criticism is that if users aren’t careful it is easy to chip the bottom edge of the bell jar when removing it or putting it in place, which makes the bell jar incapable of making a seal (I think a replacement bell jar is just a few hundred dollars).

Best,
John
--
John Rubinstein