[3dem] position at institut Pasteur

Jacomina KRIJNSE LOCKER jacomina.krijnse-locker at pasteur.fr
Fri Jan 26 04:05:01 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

we have a position available for an engineer in electron tomography and image processing.

The unit for technology and service in ultra-structural bio-imaging at Institut Pasteur in Paris is a state of the art EM platform run by a team of 10 members.

To strengthen our team we are looking for an enthusiastic PhD with background in cryo-EM and image analysis.

The tasks and requirements for this position are detailed in the attachment.

Informations can be obtained from me and applications should be send to:

cidalia.da-agra at pasteur.fr

Jacomine Krijnse Locker

unit for technology and service ultra-structural bio-imaging

Center for innovation and technological research

Institut Pasteur

28, rue du Dr. Roux

75015 Paris, France