[3dem] CCP-EM Spring Symposium IV: 11-12th April 2018 Keele University

Tom Burnley tom.burnley at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jan 25 08:09:15 PST 2018

Dear all,

We are very pleased to announce the fourth annual 'CCP-EM Spring
Symposium'.

The conference aims to provide a forum to highlight state of the art
developments in computational cryoEM and related themes as well as
showcasing outstanding recent applications. We promote an inclusive,
friendly atmosphere welcoming both old and new to the community. Topics
range from detector developments, image processing, single particle
reconstruction, high resolution model building & validation, machine
learning, tomography and electron diffraction.

The conference will be held 11-12th April 2018 at Keele University
conference centre. Confirmed speakers include:

Mark Basham (Diamond)
Sacha de Carlo (Dectris)
Ana Casanal (MRC-LMB)
Peter Cherepanov (Crick Institute)
Paul Emsley (MRC-LMB)
Hans-Werner Fink (Zurich University)
Achilleas Frangakis (Goethe University Frankfurt)
Tim Gruene (Paul Scherrer Institut)
Nicola Guerrini (STFC)
Ben Himes (Janelia)
Arjen Jakobi (TU Delft)
Corinne Smith (University of Warwick)
Carlos Oscar Sanchez Sorzano (CSIC Madrid)
Chris Russo (MRC-LMB)
Beata Turonova (EMBL)
Giulia Zanetti (Birkbeck)
Kai Zhang (MRC-LMB)
Xiaodong Zhang (Imperial)

Registration site:
http://www.cvent.com/d/9tq4ln

Registration fees:
PI/Industrial: £175.00
Student/PostDoc: £100.00

We have also ensured reasonably priced accomodation is available from Keele
University (£70/room/night; available on registration).

Best wishes,

Tom, Helen, Colin & Martyn

--
Dr Tom Burnley, PhD
CCP-EM | @ccp_em <https://twitter.com/ccp_em>* | *www.ccpem.ac.uk

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
The Research Complex At Harwell
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, R92
OX11 0FA
01235 56 7871