[3dem] reminder : 3rd International Symposium on Cryo-3D Image Analysis (March 21 - 24, 2018 at Lake Tahoe, CA).

Dorit Hanein dorit at sbpdiscovery.org
Fri Jan 12 09:33:40 PST 2018

We would like to remind  everyone  that the  deadline for discounted early registration for the 3rd International Conference on Three-dimensional Cryo-EM Image Analysis  is Jan 31st, 2018.  The meeting will be held in March 21-24, 2018 at Granlibakken Conference Center, Lake Tahoe, California.

We encourage you to register soon!  Poster abstracts must be submitted prior to February 15th to be included in the program or, more importantly,  considered for the short talk session.

The preliminary program and registration details can be found at:   http://cryoem.bcm.edu/cryoem/events/view_workshop/1

See you soon in Tahoe

 Dorit Hanein, CHAIR & Steven Ludtke, Co-CHAIR

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

Wah Chiu, Ed Egelman, Masahide Kikkawa, Pawel Penczek, Henning Stahlberg, Fei Sun, Niels Volkmann.