[3dem] Laboratory technician position at NNF-CPR, University of Copenhagen

Nicholas Taylor nicholas.taylor at unibas.ch
Tue Jan 9 03:11:39 PST 2018

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to an open position for a laboratory technician in my new research group at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research at the University of Copenhagen, where we will study the structure of molecular machines by cryo-electron microscopy.

Details about the position (start date: 1 March 2018, deadline for application: 21 January 2018) can be found here:

https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1307&ProjectId=146518&DepartmentId=18997&MediaId=4636

Informal enquiries about the position can be addressed to jobs at cpr.ku.dk<mailto:jobs at cpr.ku.dk> or nicholas.taylor at unibas.ch<mailto:nicholas.taylor at unibas.ch> .

Best wishes,

Nicholas

--
Nicholas M.I. Taylor, PhD
Postdoctoral researcher, Henning Stahlberg group, C-CINA, Biozentrum, University of Basel
nicholas.taylor at unibas.ch
Tel. +41 61 387 32 25