[3dem] Elsa cryo holder

Benjamin Bammes bbammes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:13:04 PST 2018

While I don't know anything about the holder, I find the name "Elsa" a bit
humorous. For anyone with young kids who has watched the movie Frozen, you
know that Elsa does two things: (1) She turns everything she touches to
solid ice, and (2) She always wants to "let it go." Both of those things
are undesirable for cryo holders! :-)

----
*Benjamin Bammes*