[3dem] Elsa cryo holder

Dokland, Terje dokland at uab.edu
Wed Jan 3 14:56:37 PST 2018

I am also interested in this holder. Has anybody managed to get a quote or any additional information from Gatan regarding it?

On Jan 3, 2018, at 4:36 PM, Elizabeth Montabana wrote:

Hi All

I haven't seen any responses to this, but we are also curious about if anyone has purchased or tested an Elsa Cryo transfer holder and their opinion about it - particularly, if folks have been able to get high resolution data with it.

thanks
Liz Montabana
Donner Labs, LBNL