[3dem] PhD Fellowship in cryo-EM at NNF-CPR, University of Copenhagen

Nicholas Michael I Taylor nicholas.taylor at cpr.ku.dk
Thu Feb 15 10:58:43 PST 2018

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to an open position for a PhD student in my group (http://www.cpr.ku.dk/research/protein-structure-function-program/taylor) at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research at the University of Copenhagen, where we study the structure of molecular machines by cryo-electron microscopy. We have in-house access to a Titan Krios microscope equipped with a Falcon 3EC direct electron detector and Volta phase plates.

You can apply for the position (start date: to be discussed but available immediately, deadline for application: 28 February 2018) here:

http://employment.ku.dk/phd/?show=146768

Informal enquiries about the position can be addressed to nicholas.taylor at cpr.ku.dk<mailto:nicholas.taylor at cpr.ku.dk>.

Best wishes,

Nicholas

Nicholas M. I. Taylor, PhD
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research
Blegdamsvej 3B, building 6.1
2200 Copenhagen N
Denmark

TEL +45 35 33 53 37