[3dem] graphene mask

Henning Stahlberg henning.stahlberg at unibas.ch
Thu Dec 20 23:15:30 PST 2018

Hi Bryan,
You could do Fourier filtering, similarly as done here
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28259651
for streptavidin monolayers.
The group of Bob Glaeser used 2dx for that, which is now included in its full functionality in the FOCUS package.

All the best,

Henning.

Henning Stahlberg
http://c-cina.org