[3dem] Postdoc position at Natl. Center of Biotechnology (CSIC, Madrid) on electron tomography

Carlos Oscar S. Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Wed Dec 19 00:37:11 PST 2018

Dear all,

under the umbrella of an ERC project, we are looking for a postdoc with
experience on electron tomography (especially on subtomogram averaging,
if possible). It is not needed to have direct experience in the
development of image processing methods, but a good understanding and
knowledge of the image processing workflow and programs available for
electron tomography is required. The project is for 5 years, and we
offer a competitive salary. As you know, our group has a strong record
in methods development in cryoEM,so the candidate will have the chance
to be exposed to a great variate of hot topics, counting always with a
very experienced group of people around to help/guide/advice and an
excellent international network.

Applications should be sent to i2pc at cnb.csic.es before Jan. 15th 2019.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar and José María Carazo

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://i2pc.es/coss
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506