[3dem] JEOL CryoGrandARM

Yu, Xiaodi [JRDUS] XYu6 at its.jnj.com
Mon Dec 17 09:36:31 PST 2018

Hi All:

We would like to purchase a microscope for screening purpose next year. JEOL has developed a new cryo-EM 'CRYO ARM 200' last year.  I wonder if any institute has purchased this type of microscope in US. Any feedback is appreciated, such as automatic data collection, mantainment, etc.

Thank you.

Xiaodi Yu
Senior Scientist, Cryo-EM
[Janssen_Hor_RGB]
Janssen Research & Development
Small Molecule Protein Science
1400 McKean Rd
Spring House PA 19477
Email: xyu6 at its.jnj.com<mailto:xyu6 at its.jnj.com>
Tel: 215-628-5122

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that Johnson & Johnson can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.