[3dem] Sad news about Ken Downing

Haixin Sui suilab at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 06:56:48 PDT 2018

Hi,

We are planning for a short tribute to memorize Dr. Ken Downing at the 2018 Kuo Symposium (http://kuo2018.csp.escience.cn/) about two weeks from now. We would like to collect some of  pictures or other memorable items about Ken, such as those shared by Marin van Heel and Masa Kikkawa. If you have something you would like to share, please email "suilab at outlook.com"

Thank you!

Haixin Sui
(518)474-4235 (office)
(518)473-0309 (wet lab)