[3dem] 2nd Reminder: 8th International Conference on Electron Tomography

Andreas Hoenger andreas.hoenger at colorado.edu
Sun Apr 29 13:51:45 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Please let me remind you again that we will hold the 8th International Conference on Electron Tomography at the
beautiful Les Diablerets site in Switzerland from September 16 - 19th 2018.  The conference will deal with the newest
developments in (cryo-) electron tomography for cellular and molecular specimens.  This is an exciting, and rapidly
evolving field.  for more information, please visit our website at:

https://www.colorado.edu/symposium/etm2018

The meeting is limited to approximately 120 participants and is now soon reaching full capacity.

Therefore, Should you be interested in participating, please register early, but no later than May 1st, 2018 by sending
an email, and a short abstract to this address:

etm2018 at colorado.edu<mailto:etm2018 at colorado.edu>

With best Regards,

Andy Hoenger

Prof. Andreas Hoenger,