[3dem] Image analysis workshop at U Maryland Baltimore on May 24 & 25

Ruching hsia hsia627 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:49:28 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the 2018 annual current EM Techniques workshop - Bio Imaging analysis will be held on May 24 and 25, 2018, at University of Maryland Baltimore.  The program includes presentations on 2-D and 3-D image analysis using both open source and commercial software.

Applications that will be discussed/demonstrated include photoshop, ImageJ, Slicer, IMOD, MIPAR, Amira-Avizo, Imaris, Arivis, Dragonfly/ORS, and ImagePro. We are very excited that we will have onsite many image analysis experts and software developers to demonstrate common workflows for image analysis of biological specimens.

Demo software is available for download. Please visit the web site below for more information.

Website:  http://www.dental.umaryland.edu/core-imaging/workshops-and-courses/current-em-techniques-workshop-image-analysis/

Registration:     https://umbbioimageanalysis.eventbrite.com/

Inquiry:  coreimaging at umaryland.edu

Hope to see you in May.

---
Sincerely,
Ru-ching Hsia
rhsia at umaryland.edu
Associate Professor and Director
Electron Microscopy Core Imaging Facility
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Tel: 410-706 7992
http://www.dental.umaryland.edu/Core-imaging
Rm 696B, Howard Hall, 660 W. Redwood St. Baltimore, MD 21201