[3dem] How to resize a cryosparc model for relion

Hamidreza Rahmani Hr13b at my.fsu.edu
Fri Apr 6 18:18:52 PDT 2018

Assuming you know the sizes, i would clip and scale it with eman:
E2proc3d oldfile.mrc newfile1.mrc --clip=s,s,s(S is the new size)
Then

E2proc3d newfile1.mrc newfile2.mrc --scale=nN is the scaling factor.
Best,Hamid
-------- Original message --------From: Vishaka Santosh <vs4p at virginia.edu> Date: 4/6/18  9:05 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu Subject: [3dem] How to resize a cryosparc model for relion
Hello everyone!  So I have made an initial model using cryosparc and I would like to use it for further refinement in relion, but I keep getting this error:
MlOptimiser::read: size of reference image is not the same as the experimental images!

How can I change the size of the reference image in my cryosparc model?

--
Vishaka SantoshUVA Class of 2011, BS in Chemistry with a specialization in BiochemistryVCU Class of 2013, MS in Biochemistry