[3dem] Gatan SmartSet 900 Controller

Mariena Silvestry Ramos ms3289 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 27 11:37:24 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you well. We recently had our Gatan SmartSet Model 900 temperature controller die. I was wondering if someone on the list happens to have one in good working order that wouldn't mind parting ways with. We already have a unit that we can scavenge parts from, which is why I'm not asking for one for parts. Cornell will of course cover the costs of shipping, insurance and reasonable offers. If you have one unit laying around that can't wait to get rid of, I'd love to get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance, and as always, happy imaging!

Mariena

Mariena Silvestry Ramos, PhD

Facility Manager - Electron Microscopy

Cornell Center for Materials Research