[3dem] Search for cryo-EM biologist

Amy Fong bcamy at ust.hk
Wed Oct 18 17:14:04 PDT 2017

Dear Colleague,

The Division of Life Science at the Hong Kong University of Science &
Technology is committed to strengthen our structural biology component
by searching for one or more cryo-EM biologists at the assistant
professor or higher level (ad attached).  The University is coordinating
our efforts by establishing a state-of-the-art cryo-EM facility that
will include the hiring of a senior engineer/manager and a technician to
maintain this facility.   We expect that the new hires on board will
help establish and identify appropriate staff for this facility.  We
would appreciate it very much if you could help us advertise these
positions to your colleagues especially the cryo-EM researchers who are
currently training cryo-EM biologists.

Yours sincerely,
Bik-Kwoon Tye
Professor and Chair
LIFS Search and Appointments Committee
Division of Life Science
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Email: biktye at ust.hk
Phone: (852) 2358-7307

Encl. Faculty Recruitment Ad