[3dem] fixation of dense core granules for immune-EM

Riedel, Dietmar driedel at gwdg.de
Tue Oct 17 06:59:14 PDT 2017

Hi Qiu-Xing,
I agree totally with Paul. HPF is the appropriate Methode to use. Beside I embedded long time ago several pancreas samples using 2.5% glutharaldehyde in 0.1M caccodylic buffer pH 7.1. Fixation was performed at +4*C over night. This worked quite well for pancreas as well as for langerhans islands.
Regards
Dietmar
Riedel Dietmar
MPI for biophys. Chemistry