[3dem] 3D printing a Vitrobot LN2/ethane vessel

Adrian Koh kohfujiet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:48:49 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I have designed a 3d model file for the LN2/Ethane vessel based on the dimensions of the vessel used for our mark 3 vitrobot.
I would be happy to send it to anyone who wants to give 3d printing it or high density styrofoam milling it a try.
There are commercial services out there for both 3d printing or milling it from high density styrofoam and I would be very interested to hear from anyone who tries it.

Best Regards
Adrian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10