[3dem] [ccpem] Correlation coefficient em structures

Dario Saczko-Brack dariobrack at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 11 07:15:25 PDT 2017

Hi Eike,

as already mentioned, it depends how the density maps were created. If
the two are from the same project or even within the same data set,
SPIDER <https://spider.wadsworth.org/spider_doc/spider/docs/spider.html>
offers a convenient way to calculate the cross correlation coefficients
<https://spider.wadsworth.org/spider_doc/spider/docs/man/ccc.html>. You
can also apply a mask to focus the ccc-calculation on specific areas.

Best

Dario