[3dem] 3DEM GRC Skid from 2016

Adam Frost occams.mustache at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:40:27 PDT 2017

Dear Henning,

Celebrating our pioneers and remembering the Hong Kong skit seems like a
two-for-one...but remember that "what happens in a GRC skit, stays in a GRC
skit" emblazoned on our memories alone! We can't afford to scare away
tomorrow's laureates with the threat of incriminating evidence.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 8:31 AM Henning Stahlberg <
henning.stahlberg at unibas.ch> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody have a full recording of the Skid from the 2016 3DEM GRC in
> Hongkong? If so, could you please send me a copy of that recording?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Henning.
>

> Henning Stahlberg, PhD
> Prof. for Structural Biology, C-CINA, Biozentrum, University Basel
> Mattenstrasse 26 | D-BSSE | WRO-1058 | CH-4058 Basel | Switzerland
> http://c-cina.org | Tel. +41-61-387 32 62 <+41%2061%20387%2032%2062>

~Adam
frostlab.org