[3dem] Congratulations!

Ilaria Ferlenghi ilaria.x.ferlenghi at gsk.com
Wed Oct 4 04:50:59 PDT 2017

Warm congratulation to our pioneers and to the whole cryo em community!!!
We are so proud of you!
Cheers
Ilaria

Ilaria Ferlenghi, PhD
Structural Microscopy
SBAD
GSK Vaccines, S.r.l.
Via Fiorentina 1, 53100 Siena, Italy
E-mail    ilaria.x.ferlenghi at gsk.com
Mobile   +39 3493358293
Tel         +39 0577 243412

gsk.com  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Facebook  |  Flickr