[3dem] Dose-symmetric tilt scheme for electron cryo tomography

Davide Floris dafloris at biophys.mpg.de
Mon May 22 02:56:05 PDT 2017

This is great! Thank you very very much!
Actually the use of target counts is much more appropriate and efficient than a simple exposure time extension, great idea.
I’ll give it a try as soon as I can and ask for further info if needed.
I’m attending the IMOD/PEET workshop that will be held at the Rocky Mountain Labs this summer, if I get the chance I’ll also push to get this feature implemented in the next releases of SerialEM.
Thanks a lot again!
Best,

Davide

Davide Floris