[3dem] Request for help to find source of resolution loss in cryo-EM

Alex de Marco alex.demarco at monash.edu
Thu May 11 13:14:28 PDT 2017

Hi Henning,

Is the behaviour specific of the imaging conditions you describe or can you
see a similar result at other magnifications?

We had some grounding issues that displayed a similar behaviour. It took
some time to get to the root of it.

In our case the resolution cut was independent from the magnification, but
fixed at about 2/3 Nyquist,

Best

Alex