[3dem] staff scientist for cryo-EM at Umeå University

Lars-Anders Carlson lars-anders.carlson at umu.se
Sat May 6 05:52:00 PDT 2017

Dear all,
A position as staff scientist for cryo-EM is available at Umeå
University, Sweden.

As staff scientist in the Umeå Core Facility for Electron Microscopy
(UCEM) you will be pivotal in shaping the cryo-EM activities of our new
facility which has recently installed a top suite of microscopes (Talos,
Scios FIB/SEM, and Krios with phase plate, filter and direct detectors).
The strength of Umeå University in areas such as molecular infection
biology and plant biology IMHO guarantees that the staff scientist will
be involved in exciting new projects for years to come. The staff
scientist will be responsible for experiment design, data collection and
analyses - also for external users coming to UCEM in its capacity of
Swedish national facility.

info about UCEM:
http://www.kbc.umu.se/english/ucem/

details on the job and how to apply:
https://umu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:146860/

For any inquiries about the position contact me or
Dr. Linda Sandblad, linda.sandblad at umu.se
Professor Bernt Eric Uhlin, bernt.eric.uhlin at umu.se

The application deadline is 2017-06-07.

Best wishes,