[3dem] Tomography congress?

Briegel, A. a.briegel at biology.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Mar 10 09:45:25 PST 2017

Dear friends of cryo-electron tomography (or electron cryotomography),

Does anyone have any information on the next tomography congress?
The last meeting was organised by Grant Jensen in Cancun in 2014.
The feedback of the participants was very positive and the plan was for another meeting in Switzerland organised by Andy Hoenger this year if I recall correctly.
I have been approached by several interested members of our community that were also wondering about the status of this meeting, but I have not been able to find any information on this. Any insights would be welcome.
Happy weekend,
Ariane

Ariane Briegel
Professor