[3dem] [TEM] CTF and SNR

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 10 00:29:49 PDT 2017

Dear All
To get a feeling for the type of fundamental issues at stake here,
search for: "Young's interference experiment" + "quantum eraser".
Very visual and accessible is: Rueckner, Wolfgang, and Joseph Peidle.
"Young's double-slit experiment with single photons and quantum eraser."
/American Journal of Physics/ 81.12 (2013): 951-958.
(A modern version of a classical experiment in physics)
Have fun,
Marin