[3dem] VPP phase development curve

jamon jamonshi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:53:53 PST 2017

Thanks Rado for detail info.

Since the phase shift will never stay put, what typical range of phase
shift would give good data for high resolution reconstruction, say
80-100 degree?  Or it can be much broader?

I do notice sometime the output of CTFFIND4 and GCTF are not correct.
Normally I will go back to change the parameter to retrial.

My heat is at the maximum setting now. My beam current is 0.5nA, do you
mean EXPAND the beam to reduce the beam current?

Thanks and Regards,
Jian